IN-HOUSE SHOW SCHEDULE
Please download and complete the entry form and return to the Office with your payment. CLICK HERE to download Entry form.
A Maximum 8 riders per Class for Show Jumping & 14 for Dressage. Horses/Ponies restricted to 2 entrants per show. Block bookings will not be taken to ensure everyone gets a chance to enter. Due to the popularity of these shows late entries will not be accepted.
Somerby Equestrian Centre - Riding School
In-House Summer Show Schedule
All shows will start at approximately 3.20pm
Dressage £15 per class (£10 own horse)
Sunday 3rd June – Class Prelim 7 (2002)
Sunday 22nd July – Class Prelim 10 (2002)
Sunday 29th July - Class - Intro B
Show Jumping £30 Adults / £25 Children (£20 own horse)
Sunday 10th June – Classes - Novice/Lead Rein X poles & 60cm Straight
Sunday 17th June – Classes - 40cm & 70cm
Sunday 24th June – Classes - 50cm & 80cm
Sunday 1st July – Classes - Novice/Lead Rein X poles & 60cm Straight
Sunday 8th July – Classes - 40cm & 70cm
Sunday 15th July – Classes - 50cm & 80cm
- Please Check Suitability of Class with your Instructor.
- British Show Jumping rules apply, rule book available on BSJ Website click here
- Entries close the preceding Friday call 01664 454838 (Late entries may be accepted by phone if there is space available)
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Somerby Equestrian Centre'
- Hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted
- Hats to standard PAS015, BS EN1384
- All dogs to be kept on a lead at all times
Somerby Equestrian Centre Ltd or any of its employees are not responsible for any accident, injury, damage or loss to any rider, owner, spectator, horse or any person whatsoever.